- Member shall be 18+
- Member must be of good conduct, standing and reputation and must not have been convicted of an offence prejudicial to honor or integrity unless rehabilitated
- Member shall undertake to respect the OAS regulations
- Member shall have the desire to work with OAS to achieve its goals.
- Members shall contribute to all the activities of OAS within their capabilities.
- Members shall best represent OAS through integrity and good conduct.
- Members shall provide support in the various activities of OAS.
- Members shall not harm or attempt to harm OAS in any way.
- Members shall adhere to the regulations issued by the General Assembly and the Board of Directors.
- Members shall pay the annual contributions determined by the Board Directors and approved by the General Assembly.
- Members shall do their best to attract new members through awareness and spreading the objectives OAS.